- 2x AKG P3
- One connected to the GuitarJack 2 with full input level.
- The other connected to the UMC404HD with input level pointing at 2 o’clock to try to have the same levels between the two.
- Both devices connected directly to the computer. They can also be connected to a powered USB hub to save inputs and/or laptop battery.
- MacBook Air mid 2012. An aggregate device was created with both interfaces.
- Reaper 5.792 64 bit.
- A beginner classical guitar.
- The microphones are directly in front of the guitar sound hole roughly 15cm away.
- My voice is around 40cm away of roughly at 45 degrees off-axis.
- One take.
- No edits or effects. Original files directly from Reaper.
- A normal living room with a wind storm outside.
- And a singer with a cold -me-.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxcml005uuvqn ... 3.zip?dl=0